Uh, Oh, wonder what this means. . . .

Sorry, fans - I have been sooo incredibly busy.  Camping season zipped by and me and my buddies swam in oceans, lakes and rivers, dug in mud and sand and the coolest thing are fire pits!  I especially like to dig and roll around in them. . .

I'll have to post pictures later of all our adventures.  Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday season!

Now. . .  On to the reason for my revisiting the blog and adding a long overdue update.  Something's happening - Mom & Steph are all excited, Dad keeps telling me "life as you know it is over, poor buddy".  Me and the cats have noticed the changes - the breakfast nook is no longer a breakfast nook.  It's set up just like . . .  uh, oh. . . just like when I came to Grafton. . .


What does this mean, I wonder?  Lucy the angry cat thinks I'm about to be punished and crated for swiping all her cat toys and chewing them into oblivion.  Max the warrior cat is excited at the prospect that I may be locked up from now on so I can't chase him around the house and chew on him anymore.

Quite frankly, I'm worried.  This can't be good. 

Stay tuned, my friends - I'm sure we haven't reached the end of this story quite yet. . .

~ CHOW, BABY ~

No comments:

Post a Comment