Look how big I am!! And I have a bone to chew with regards to politics. .

Check me out - on January 24, I'm going to be four months old! I have to say, I'm becoming quite the sensation in Grafton. . .
I'm currently enrolled in obedience training and having a blast with my cousin Chloe in class. Jeff took me to Petsmart last week to get my nails trimmed and he couldn't believe how many people were there that recognized me. Yeah, fame does have its perks. . . I didn't have to wait for my nails, got right in. . .
Mom and I are having trouble with the training walkabouts in the neighborhood - everybody keeps interrupting us to pat me! I like it!
Check out those front paws, I'm gonna be HUGE! At least that's what everyone that sees me says. All I know is when I leap up onto Mom, I get this great OOOOPPPHHHH sound from her and then she tells me to get those clubs OFF!
Here I am, cranking around my back yard - I have the BEST back yard! There's 2 miniature chihuahuas beyond the fence next door and when I run around like a lunatic and bark at them, it drives them nuts!
But I'm an equal opportunity barker, I was barking at some squirrels in the trees this week and Mom noticed that, well, *ahem* it's squirrel mating season and I alerted her to something she hadn't ever seen before!
Now let's talk about toys. I love toys! I have a gazillion of them.
Yet, I get outdoors and who cares about toys? I pick up leaves, branches are the absolute bomb and once in a while ~ I leap up and snag myself a pine branch!
Oh, pine branch - I love thee so, the entertainment you give me can last for hours and hours!
Time to talk politics. I like to nap during the day and as you can see by my setup, there's this electronic doohickey above my crate. I'm not 100% sure but I think Mom and Dad are calling it "Stop Calling Me, Dammit".
All I know is it keeps yammering - blah, blah, Martha - blah, blah Scott. Can someone please make it stop? I'm losing beauty sleep. . .
Don't forget to VOTE tomorrow (how did I know that?) ~ and ~ CHOW, BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment