What the heck is a "Superbowl", anyways?

Not quite sure what Football is, either, other than Bob yelling "you suck" at the television. But being the social guy that I am, I went ahead and threw me and my buddies a superbowl party! So Rusty (Golden, in front) and Levi (Black Lab) came over, I spared no expense in the entertainment - we broke out the squeaky monkey, the squeaky elephant, all the tennis balls and the tug rope! Yeah, we were styling. . .
In keeping with the competitive spirit known as Superbowl Sunday, me and buddy Levi got into our own competition - it had nothing to do with the Colts and the Saints, it was all about the squeaky toys . .
So what do you think? Are Levi and I making a political statement with the struggle over the squeaky elephant? Was I improperly influenced by the constant barrage of phone calls from politicians recently? Or is it just a squeaky elephant?
And another question. Who says I'm not a lapdog? My good friend Heather seems to think I am!
Thanks, Heather! You are the best!

So - my other buddy Liam came over the other day. We had a wild rumpus, running all around the back yard! Liam and I were the wind that afternoon. . .

Poor Liam. I didn't have the heart to tell him. His peeps - Dale and Tom, had gone to a breeder and were looking to get Liam a yellow lab little brother. Competition - now there's gonna be a snot nosed brat, looking to scarf his food, steal his toys and try and out-cute him. . .

Oh, the horror. . . Liam, buddy - I'm here for ya! And in your honor, here's my pouty face. . .

Chow, baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment