Weighing in on the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show

So the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show folks didn't call me. BIG mistake, I rocked at judging from my living room, LCD & Fios cable totally kicked butt. . .
The first competition that caught my attention was the hound dog category. I voiced my opinion on several of the competitors, but the one that got the most barks was the Whippet.
Aud and Bob were actually rooting for the Rhodesian Ridgeback in this category - imagine their surprise when they announced the results and my whippet selection won! Yeah, they'll be calling me next year for the show, I can totally judge this show. . .
Ok, the second night of the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show was pretty intense. The Sporting Dogs (of which I am technically a member of) was an incredible treat to see. But why the heck am I not able to scarf a treat out of the pocket of this handler?
See that Golden munching the treat and I can't get there? I now have issues with the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show. Or my cable provider - what do I know?
Ok, maybe I'm a little bit biased - but GO, GOLDEN! GO, GOLDEN!
And now I'm thinking that I can easily compete, if not, I'll be cool to judge. .
I'm graduating from obedience class next week with cousin Chloe, neighbor Levi and it's going to be a wild celebration! Stay tuned, after graduation, camping season is a stone's throw away!
Chow Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment