I have this really cool half-brother. . .

So - a flashback on my life for my fans (yup - all three of you who've dared to identify yourselves!). When Aud was first thinking about getting a new puppy, she came across JRS Goldens . She was looking for a British (or English as some call us) Cream Golden Retriever and she ended up visiting Rhea and Jim with her buddy Heather (Levi's Mom). There they met my Mom and Dad (Gabby and Logan) and there was a pup from a litter with Mysha and Logan named Windsor, he was going to be travelling to training to become a service dog for a wonderful girl in California. Aud and Heather had a great visit with Gabby (who was pregnant with me at the time) and Logan (who is my and Windsor's Dad), Windsor was such an energetic and loveable fuzzball that Aud signed up immediately to add a Windsor-like fuzzball (ME!) to her family. If I do say so myself, it's a decision she's never regretted despite the fact that I've excavated her entire back yard! But I digress. . .

So you know that Aud posts comments about my escapades on facebook and recently she and Windsor's Mom, Christy, friended each other on facebook. Christy is an amazing girl who is triumphing over an injury from a devastating accident and my half-brother Windsor will be a great addition to her family as he's been training for months! Both Christy and Windsor have been working so hard and making incredible strides and they will be such a wonderful match once they are united - and that's happening this week! We're so excited for both of them!!

Aud and I thought I was pretty smart but Windsor is so focused and dedicated to his training that it's just stunning what he can do. . . Christy has a blog that has photos and videos of Windsor's accomplishments as he sails through his training (I'm pretty sure there was no crazy-puppy attacker cat involved, which is good!). You must check it out at Christy & Windsor .

Christy and Windsor - I thought this stick was pretty darn cool. But I'm even more psyched about you guys finally getting together this week! We wish you absolutely the best and can't wait for updates on your adventures together!

God Bless and best wishes to you both! You guys are our heros!

~ CHOW, BABY ~

No comments:

Post a Comment