Marley, Me & Mud - Yay!

Sooooo. . . Last weekend, the boy-child Jeff came home from college, waited long enough to get his laundry done and clear out the refridgerator of anything edible (and then some). . Then he suddenly had very important business to attend to back in Boston and pressed Dad into service to take him and all his gear back to Boston.
So, Mom's on facebook messin' around and channel surfin', and doesn't she come across the movie Marley and Me?
I thought it looked pretty interesting. I even abandoned the squeaky monkey to check it out!
We'd never seen it, Mom decided to watch it. .
It looked really funny and I wished I'd seen this scene before I finished obedience class - I'm sure my instructors Mary and Katie would've loved me re-enacting the training scene in class!
I got some really great ideas about jumping in stranger's pools (Mom and Dad have decided to get rid of our above ground pool, wonder why?)
Oh - and that beach scene? I am SO going to do that. Aud & Bob will be taking me on a weeklong camping trip down to Myrtle Beach with my buddies Levi (black lab), Rusty (Golden), Chloe (cocker spaniel), Hunter (Golden), and Mom's lost count of how many other families will be with us! It's gonna be great - I can run like a lunatic on the beach, bark at all the golf carts that will be driving by and the best part - campsite in SAND = great digging! All week long! Woo, hoo!!
So, the Olympics are still fresh in my mind - even though the only thing Mom and Dad watched was Hockey (grrr. . . Canadians. . . ). I've decided to get into training for the Myrtle Beach puppy Olympics - DIGGING!
The back yard is AMAZING, I love it - Levi and Rusty came over the other day and we just slipped and slid all over the back yard in the mud! I'm competing with Dad - I found spots by the pool and by the gate that I can dig out and Dad's filling them in as fast as I can dig them!
Can't help but wonder why Mom groans whenever she brings me back into the house? :)
CHOW, BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment