Can't wait for puppy class - Jumanji, I'm gonna OWN you!

For those of my friends that track Aud's comments on facebook, you'll know that I had a rough time at puppy class last week. The cat that trounced me when I went to see Santa was back and while it was humiliating enough that SHE trounced me in front of strangers, this time I was mortified to have my butt kicked in front of my classmates. This empowered my classmates to take shots at me - first it was the yellow lab that stomped me, which caused that crazy-arse great dane to repeatedly go after me (and his Mom had NO control over him), the degradation continued to the end of the class when the usually timid miniature aussie came after me and bit me on the nose. Mom, I DON'T want to go back to puppy school, they pick on me. . . :(
Well, it's half a week later and I've grown up a LOT. I'm taking control of my destiny and I'm taking NAMES.
Jumanji (cat who kicked my butt), I've been practicing with my buddy Mad Max (3 year old warror) and you are MINE!
I know the chokehold you put on me, Max taught me how to do it to YOU!
I've learned how to stalk like a cat - it's a big room, Jumanji, but I'll pin you, trust me. . .
Whoops, Jumanji, I have Mad Max the Warrior pinned beneath me- guess what fate awaits YOU?
And as for the yellow lab and the great dane with the ADHD? And the bold miniature aussie? I'm coming to class with ATTITUDE and I strongly recommend you don't mess with me!
CHOW BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment