Ok, I'm livin' with a Fire Department family, but. . .

Fire trucks scare me. To be fair, all the little kids that I was runnin' around with were used to Station 2, this was my first visit. I was totally stylin' with all the kiddies - they loved me and I learned to make a beeline for any paper plates that were on the floor - PIZZA!!
Then the big guy arrived. I was with my friend Heather when it happened as Mom was taking pictures and the siren and lights frightened me. Heather was pretty cool, she picked me up and didn't drop me when I piddled on her. Sorry, Heather and THANKS!

Another thing that alarmed me was all the guys were suggesting that they spraypaint me with black spots - NO WAY, I'M NO DALMATION!

I've conquered my fear of bully cats, fire trucks are a work in progress and I'll whoop them too!

CHOW, BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment