See Ya, Christmas - c'mon New Year!

So I survived Christmas. Of course it was preceeded by the Christmas BATH (now THERE's a four letter word, eh?). So what if the back yard leading up to Christmas Eve was all snow/mud and it's not exactly a secret that I like to dig? Jeff, look at my face. Get outta here with that camera or every sock you own is MINE. . .

And here's the end result. Mom and everybody were extremely happy that I've been bathed and don't I look like a deranged cotton ball? Not my best look, methinks! Ugh. . . Bath is truly a four letter word. . .

On the other hand, Christmas Day was pretty cool - everybody liked me except for that 17 month old great granddaughter. Man, some people have to have the spotlight 24/7 and have no tolerance for the tasmanian devils that Chloe and I are when we're together! Gotta give little Haley credit tho, she eventually warmed up to us and was throwing the ball at us. Me and Chloe (cousin cocker spaniel) found the fact that she was chewing on the ball that she was giving us was grossing out her Mom and Dad? BONUS! Now, Mom got a new lens for her camera. You all know what this means - she's going to be peppering unsuspecting facebook friends and emailing folks with new pictures of me. Be honest, does this lense make my nose look huge? CAUTION: Critters viewed through the lense ARE closer than they appear and WILL leave a noseprint on the lense. . .

Happy New Year to All!!!

CHOW, BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment